The Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand Gift Set:
One of my all time favourite vibrators, the 5 star rated Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand was one of the first vibrators I reviewed on this blog and it is still going strong a year later. It constantly gets great reviews. Lovehoney recently released their purple version of the Deluxe Wand and this version comes with a head attachment so you can adapt the wand for internal use (G-spot and prostate play) and a storage case too.
For more information, check out Gritty Woman's review for the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand (Video included)
The Booty Buddy Butt Plug:
The Booty Buddy is a 4.5 star rated, slimline, silicone butt plug and it is most suitable for beginners.
Lovehoney Flavored Lubricant Sachet Pack:
A few months ago, Lovehoney released a selection of own brand flavoured lubricants and after trying one, I went and bought a bottle of each flavour. They are that good! (I must review them here soon) They do not dry sticky and they have a lovely, subtle flavour which tastes delicious. I am now addicted to these flavoured lubricants. Dare I say it; I think I even prefer them over Sliquid’s Flavoured lubes.
Lovehoney Magic Cock Rings:
A set of 6 stretchy cock rings, each with different bumps and patterns to provide different sensations.
Lovehoney Fresh Cleaner:

A 120ml bottle of Lovehoney’s own brand sex toy cleaner. This cleaner is suitable for all types of sex toys.
To enter:
The contest details are listed in the Rafflecopter widget on Gritty Woman's blog! Giveaway is open to worldwide and ends February 20th. Winner will be generate randomly.
Disclosure: I have not been compensated for this post, I'm just promoting it!








No comments:
Post a Comment